The deadline for abstract submissions has been extended to Tuesday, September 18th at 11:59pm.
This one-day event will bring together graduate students, professors, instructors, practitioners, and applied researchers interested in questions of pedagogy and practice. We invite graduate students, professors, and professionals teaching/learning Qualitative Health Research (inside and outside of formal academic environments) to join us in these conversations. The day will be organized around playing with pedagogies, skill-building, networking and knowledge exchange opportunities. We want this time together to be fun, generative and enriching. Your engaged participation is key to our collective success!
The Symposium goals are to:
- inspire pedagogical innovation, dialogue and imagination
- share challenges, exchange resources and brainstorm solutions
- celebrate our accomplishments and push the boundaries of possibility
- (re-)centre the ‘critical’ in our teaching practices
- cultivate a network of current and future qualitative health research educators
The symposium is being organized by the Centre for Critical Qualitative Health Research (CCQHR) at the University of Toronto and hosted by York University. It is the closing event for the eCampus Ontario Project, which aims to advance the field by strengthening the community of educators in Qualitative Health Research across the province.
To learn more about the symposium, including details about abstract submission and registration, click here.